Check-in: from 14:00
Check-out: before 11:00
Check-in: at arrival, guest’s identification documents must be shown. Accedere a Ginevra Rooms è molto semplice: per la procedura d’ingresso consulta Self check-in con smart lock.
Check-out: please note that on the day of departure, rooms must be vacated by 11 am to allow for cleaning and delivery to new arrivals. For a possible extension of the time it is necessary to agree in advance with the direction. Prolongations not authorized by the management will be charged.ebitati.
Use of the structure
- no smoking in all areas of the property.
- the price for the stay in Ginevra Rooms includes the use of the room, the bathroom, all the bathroom accessories and the supply of towels and sheets, espresso machine, kettle, minibar with daily amenities, Tv, safe, air conditioner. If the daily supply provided to the minibar ends and you want to reinstate it in full or in part, the cost will be added at check-out.
- the rooms are re-arranged every morning from 11:00 to 14:00, changing the towels daily; for greater respect for the environment, please do not throw them on the ground if you do not need it.
- rational use of water and electricity (close taps, check lights and air conditioner), and proper and civilian use of the toilet are recommended, avoiding throwing anything in the W.C. (use the appropriate baskets).
- inside the room, you find everything you need: blankets, pillows, towels, personal hygiene products, etc.
- there are no times to enter and leave the property, guests can leave and come back to their liking.
- please note that from 13:00 to 15:00 and from 23:00 to 07:00 you are forbidden to make mockery and/or loud noises.
- the use of the terrace must be moderate and respectful.
- within Ginevra Rooms, pets are allowed.
- guests, at any time and for reasons of Public Safety, are not permitted to allow other people to access the structure.
- inside of Ginevra Rooms is forbidden to carry and use flammable and explosive items, substances with strong or unpleasant odors and household appliances.
- any guest is liable for damages caused to the structure and/or things and for the improper use of the provided equipment.
- at the end of the stay, magnetic door opening cards must be returned. In case of lost there is a penalty of € 100,00 which will be charged to the guest.
- we are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your property.
- we are not responsible for any service or service failure, such as gas, electricity, telephone line or internet connection, which is not dependent on our will.
The responsibility of Ginevra Rooms – towards the Guest – is governed by Italian law in force.